McAuley's 2018 student raffle concluded on Feb. 23 with much success! As a school, the students, faculty and staff of McAuley raised $78,289.50. Each class brought in over 160% of its goal, with the seniors finishing in first place, achieving 250% of their goal. In second place were the freshmen, who brought in 193% of their goal, followed by the juniors, who brought in 178% of their goal, and the sophomores, who achieved 164% of their goal. Congratulations to the following students, who were top sellers:
- Jaclynn Ruberg - Top Seller in the School ($2,680)
- Anna Hergenrother - 2nd Highest Seller in the School ($1165)
- Brooke Ryan - Top Seller in Senior Class ($730)
- Cecily Batdorf - Top Seller in Junior Class ($815)
- Megan Hoffman - Top Seller in Sophomore Class ($510)
- Austin Pille - Top Seller in Freshman Class ($805)
All money raised from the raffle is used for financial aid, scholarships and other improvements that benefit McAuley students. The grand prize winner, to be drawn at the McAuction event on March 24, will have a choice of $20,000 cash or a new car from Jake Sweeney (valued up to $25,000).