- Books, e-books, and audiobooks may be checked out for two weeks.
- Digital and electronic devices (cameras, camcorders, mp3 players, headphones, etc.) may be checked out on an individual need basis.
- Loaner computers are available for check out on school premises as needed.
- Back issues of magazines and newspapers circulate for one week.
- Reference books and current newspapers and magazines are for library use only.
- Overdue fines are $.10 per item per day.
- The library provides two desktop, large-monitor computers; one color printer; two black & white printers; two scanners, a document camera; and one CD burner for research and school-related work.
- Printing is available for $.10 per black & white copy and $.25 per color copy.
Responsible Use of Technology Policy