Mom & Dad's Club
Since 1961, McAuley's Mom & Dad's Club has fulfilled its mission to help McAuley employees in the promotion of any and all matters which pertain to the religious, academic, and material welfare of McAuley High School and its students. Membership is $10 per family, and all members receive a complimentary student directory. 2012-13 Membership Form
The officers and board members of the Mom & Dad's Club work throughout the school year to plan organize, and implement a number of ongoing projects and events, as well as to raise money to provide capital improvements. Recent improvements include new cafeteria tables and chairs, microwaves, and darkening shades for sunny classrooms.
Each year the Mom & Dad's Club supports McAuley through the following:
- Freshman Picnic
- Follow Your Daughter's Schedule
- Father/Daughter Dances (Seniors - Nov 2; Juniors & Sophomores - Feb 8; Freshmen - Mar 1)
- McAuction Grand Raffle
- Senior Mother/Daughter Breakfast
- Baccalaureate Reception at St. Peter in Chains Cathedral
- Student Directories
- Student Raffle
- Buy gift cards by December 1st and support Mom and Dad's Club! Click here for more information or click here for the order form.
- Thanks for supporting the Mohawk Madness Mattress Sale!
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards Program and select McAuley to receive the donations! Click here for directions. McAuley's code # is 81917.
- LaRosa's Buddy Cards are no longer peelers. Instead, they are reloadable gift cards, still priced at $10, and are available for purchase in the main office. Each card has 14 "Buy any large pizza, get a large cheese pizza FREE" deals on it.
- Product Surveys - stay tuned for more information!
- Spring Flower Voucher Sale - discounted gift certificates to use at Moeller Greenhouse for annuals, perennials, hanging baskets and vegetables!
- Cat's Meow McAuley replicas are for sale ($15) in the spirit shop and advancement office
Every McAuley parent/guardian is welcome and encouraged to attend Mom & Dad's Club meetings. Come to volunteer your time and talent, or simply come to get to know other parents while learning more about what makes McAuley a great school. We raffle a $100 tuition voucher at each meeting!
Click here for a list of club officers and contact information.